Finixa Waterbased Degreaser (DGR05)
- The versatility of our water-based degreaser is remarkable as it effectively eliminates dirt, dust, swarf, and grease from various surfaces including old paint layers, primers, metal (steel, aluminium and galvanized pieces) and plastic.
- It serves as an excellent substitute not just for other water-based degreasers, but also for solvent-based silicone removers. Moreover, our product offers exceptional performance, serving not only as the ultimate step in degreasing for water-based lacquers.
- To remove residues of tar or glue we recommend to use our cleaner with scuff rolls (SBR 10-20-30).
Why you should use a water-based degreaser instead of a solvent-based degreaser:
- Eliminates salt and soap rests
By using 2 cloths, the water-based degreaser removes all dirt from the surface without leaving any traces.
- Can be used without mask or gloves
Next to being nature friendly, the water-based degreaser can be used without any protective gear.
- Antistatic action on the surface
Compared to solvent-based degreasers, the water-based degreaser completely nullifies any static action on the surface.
- Does not affect rubber or plastic
The water-based degreaser does not affect rubber or plastic, while solvent-based degreasers almost always cause damage to the surface.