Welding Gloves Blue Gold (ESGKEVBLUE)
Elliotts 300RKB – The Kevlar Blue 406mm Welding Gloves
The Kev Blue™ welding glove sets the standard for protection for boiler making and heavy-duty welding. The Kev Blue™ is designed for extra durability with addition leather reinforcing covering the palm and thumb area. The extra reinforcing knuckle bar strip across the back of the hand protects the knuckles and offers additional abrasion protection. We only use the highest quality leather and cotton liners and all wear seams are welted for additional protection and all seams are sewn with heat resistant aramid thread for extra durability.
Many have tried to copy our safety welding gloves and failed to meet the quality and protection levels that the original Kev Blue™ continually offers.
- Manufactured from soft, premium, selected butt leather
- Addition leather reinforcing covering the palm and thumb area
- Extra reinforcing knuckle bar strip across the back of the hand
- Wear seams are welted for additional protection
- Sewn with heat resistant aramid thread for extra durability
- 406mm long